Building and Infrastructure
Neovero Infrastructure is our general maintenance management software, which has been developed to manage and maintain physical assets.
With Neovero you can:
Monitoring the status of building activities, physical spaces, and assets:
- Monitor energy, water, and gas consumption through IoT.
- Oversight and completion of corrective maintenance work orders.
- Real-time notifications of service requests, via mobile or web.
- Automated scheduling of preventive maintenance.
- Equipment performance monitoring.
- Performance control.
- Monitoring of internal productivity and efficacy of third-party contracts.
- General cost and investment management.
- Stock control.
To access reliable data and indicators needed for strategic decision-making.
- Big Data Analytics.
- Predictive maintenance using Machine Learning.
- Workshop Resource Allocation.
- Claim distribution.
- Evaluation of purchases of equipment considering depreciation.
- Evaluation of product purchases and stock management.
- Efficient administration of service orders, suppliers, and outsourced maintenance contracts.
- Integrated business intelligence for measuring the events that affect decision-making, made visible through customizable dashboards and reports.
To ensure proper conditions of the facilities and to comply with ISO regulations and standards.
- Monitoring technical qualifications of workshops and their technicians.
- Qualitative evaluation of internal and external services.
- Corporate Authentication with Active Directory, Office 365, or Google GSuite.
Neovero is centered around the concepts of mobility and integrability via its “Neovero Mobile” smartphone application, and the integration of Neovero with your company’s legacy systems. This eliminates the need for paper and ensures the exchange of information and processes across systems.
+1 437 886 1169
4145 North Service Road
Burlington, Ontario, Canada